The training will take place in Addis Ababa on 11-14 July 2013 and envisions to strengthen the students entrepreneurial and leadership skills and networking among the clubs of liberties and student members under 29 years old.
The major objectives of this event are as follows:
- Nurture and solidify leadership for entrepreneurial liberty among student participants.
- Enhance networking and further cooperation among students with focus on the foundations of a free society, the morality of free enterprise, and principles of entrepreneurial liberty
- Promote the implementation of joint student led entrepreneurial and leadership initiatives among the participants
- At the end of the training student participants will have improved their entrepreneurial capabilities and Members of clubs of liberties are encouraged
We welcome the participation of talented liberty-enthusiastic students based on the following criteria:
- Aged up to 29 years old
- Eager to enhance your skills as a student leader or members of clubs of liberties at your respective colleges/universities
- Motivated to replicate the acquired knowledge in your college/university and positively improve society
- The training will be held in Amharic Language. However, we require a reasonable level of English
- Members of clubs of entrepreneurial liberty get priority in the selection process
The training is free of charge to all selected participants.
At this time, we are exploring funding support to participants; if successful selected students will get a grant that cover:
- A shared accommodation (only for students coming from regional cities)
- Return Public transportation up to 500 ETB will be covered and be reimbursed against the submission of the bus ticket or receipts
- Daily food will be provided on the training days
If you want to sponsor this event, please email us: email@example.com
The organizers will select and fund the participation of 20 Ethiopian students.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 05 July 2013. Selected participants will be notified by by e-mail.
The application form can be found at this link: http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/6/8/3313730/team-application%20form.doc